New Wacker Neuson Telehandler
October 28, 2014
Wacker Neuson is launching a new telehandler, the TH522. The comfortable telehandler TH522 convinces with a perfect combination of powerful engine output and a high level of maneuverability. Thanks to the all-wheel steering and the compact design, the TH522 is skillfully small Stacking and transport work can therefore be managed quickly and safely, even in a small space. Equipped with sensitive work hydraulics and a hydrostatic drive as a standard, the TH522 allows for extremely precise maneuvering.
- Innovative driver-assist system VLS (Vertical Lift System)
- Low installation height and width under 2 x 2 meters
- Small inside radius of 1,193 mm.
- Over 5 meters lifting height
- Very good view of the attachment
- Service brake central: parking brake on all four wheels effective
This telehandler weighs 4,200 kg with a payload max of 2,200 kg. Perkins is the engine/motor manufacturer.
To learn more about this great new product, please contact Walker Miller Equipment Company at 407-299-2620.