Now Hiring a CDL-Class A Driver!
November 3, 2014
- Walker Miller Equipment Company is currently looking for an experienced CDL- Class A
- driver to fill a 7:00am – 5:00pm position, Monday – Friday.
- Responsible for making equipment deliveries and pickups of light and medium sized
- Safely load and unload equipment and transport equipment to or from designated locations,
- while maintaining the necessary paperwork.
- Maintain truck and trailer on cleanliness and services
Pay: Salary Commensurate with Experience
- Prefer experienced drivers with CDL class a license, with knowledge of Central Florida Area.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills required.
- Enthusiastic, hard worker with the ability to complete work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to operate a forklift (3,000lb vehicle) or previous forklift certification
- Ability to work independently or in a team setting.
- Must be capable of dropping/hooking and coupling trailers which involves cranking landing
- gear, pulling 5th wheel pin and maneuvering dolly which takes approximately 65lbs of
- Must be able to provide acceptable MVR.
- Must be able to comply with all company policies, rules procedures, and Code of Conduct.
- Must be able to work well with others.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, random drug and/or alcohol tests, and
- will be subject to a criminal history and background check.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Please send resumes and inquiries to Connie Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.