Hydraulic ride-on trowel: CRT60
The innovative technology of the ride-on trowel Husqvarna CRT 60X features our most powerful hydraulic drive system optimized for panning and high friction applications from 20,000 sq ft up to 50,000 sq ft. The patented computer controller constantly monitors the engine speed and adjusts the hydraulic load at the same time. The power steering via joysticks enables accurate maneuvering and virtually fatigue-free working. The patented hydraulic wheel kit makes it possible to change float pans or blades easily without the need of a crane or fork lift.
- Hydraulic drive and electronic speed control
- Gyro assisted steering feature compensates for unwanted machine rotation
- Electro-hydraulic steering system with a choice of two steering modes
- Hydraulic wheel kit for a straightforward change of blades
- Powerful Tier 4 final engine and heavy-duty hydraulic cooling system significantly improve performance