C30HDG Concrete Pump
August 19, 2012
The C30HDG grout & concrete pump offers uncompromising engine performance with excellent fuel efficiency in a quiet, smooth pumping package. This pump is equipped with a Zenith ZPP416 68-HP gasoline engine.
- Pumps up to 25 cubic yards (19 cubic meters) per hour
- Maximum aggregate size of 1/2-inch minus (12 mm)
- 68-hp (51kW) fuel-injected Zenith gasoline engine ensures quiet, efficient performance
- Standard 2-function 125-foot (37.5 meters) hardwired remote. Multi-function radio remote with full volume control and 1,000-foot (300 meters) operating range (Optional).
- Fully-enclosed piston lubrication box and central lubrication grease station
- Standard equipment includes a 3-inch (76 mm) x 90 degree pipe elbow, 3 x 2 x 28-inch reducer, and two 3-inch couplings (all raised ends)
- Excellent choice for small-aggregate concrete pumping, masonry grout, shotcrete, pressure grouting, and more