Husqvarna Soff-Cut GX4200
May 22, 2013
The Husqvarna 4200 self-propelled dry-cutting gasoline saw has a low-noise enclosed design and is ideal for heavy-duty commercial, industrial and paving applications. The 4200 is designed for peak performance. Features include a 23 hp twin-cylinder gasoline engine, three-stage cyclonic air cleaner, oil cooler, full-pressure oil lubrication, hydraulic valve lifters, mechanical fuel pump and oil alert light. Multiple blade widths can be used, allowing different joint widths and crack control simultaneously.
Self-propelled gasoline saw with positraction drive, hydrostatic transmission and travel speed indicator.
- Switch-activated electronic adjustable handles.
- Electronic remote key start and choke.
- High-strength, lightweight aluminium frame.
- Switch-activated blade depth control and retractable guide.
- Patented dry-cut diamond blade, anti-ravel skid plate and arbor.
- Patented low-noise and low-dust blade block enclosure.
- Mechanical depth gauge.