Wacker Neuson Ride-on Trowel : CRT48
July 14, 2016
- Highest blade speeds in mechanical drive ride-on trowel lass offers higher productivity and better finishes.
- Optimum maneuverability due to its balanced power-to-weight ratio and ergonomic twin lever controls.
- Variable clutch offers proper torque and speed range to match concrete conditions without mechanical adjustments.
- Good visibility thanks to front and rear lights as standard – especially in low light operations
- Dual Fuel model offers gasoline/LPG configuration for applications where alternative fuel is preferred or required. Operator can easily toggle between gasoline and LP during operation or use either fuel exclusively.