Whiteman STXD6I TPEM Ride-On Trowel
May 18, 2015
In stock in Orlando, FL. Limited Availability.
With a span of ten feet, Multiquip’s Whiteman STXD6i provides maximum coverage while enabling you to produce floors with consistently superior levels of flatness. Twin six-blade rotors are driven by a powerful 55-HP* Yanmar turbo diesel engine chosen for its ability to withstand the tough concrete finishing environment.
- Reliable Performance-the STXD6i features a 55 HP Yanmar 4TNV turbo diesel engine
- Greater Fuel Efficiency-operating costs are reduced by an electronic governor that delivers only the precise amount of fuel required to meet engine load
- SmartPitch control allows operator to synchronize the pitch of both rotors with the simple touch of a button.
- Power Management senses load and adjusts hydraulic pump stroke to ensure the unit operates at peak efficiency under all conditions. Eliminates engine bogging under severe loads
- Proportional hydraulic steering has been enhanced and offers improved responsiveness with minimal effort on the part of the operator
- Cruise Control enables operator to electronically lock in preferred rotor speed and reduces fatigue
- Hydrostatic drive consistently delivers the high torque required for pan applications and the high speed for final finishing
- Ergonomic seat features armrests and provides essential back support. All controls and warning lights are convenient to the operator
- Automatic shut-down beneath the seat stops the rotors from turning if the operator stands up while the engine is running