Godwin 4” Pump
May 13, 2013
The Godwin Dri-Prime 4″ (100mm) CD100M automatic priming centrifugal pump is a highly maneuverable portable trash pump with flow capabilities to 750 gallons per minute (47 liters per second), total dynamic heads to 115 feet (35 meters) and solids handling to 2″ (50mm) in diameter. The unique Godwin venturi air evacuation system allows the CD100M to prime from dry conditions with suction lifts up to 28 feet (8.5 meters). Perfect in intermittent flow situations, the CD100M can run dry indefinitely without damage due to the oil bath mechanical seal design. For sewer bypass, general dewatering, and many other applications, the Godwin CD100M with 4″ (100mm) hoses is a powerful, yet versatile and portable pumping system.
- Close coupled centrifugal pump with vacuum priming compressor mounted to a diesel engine. Also available in electric drive or as bare shaft pumpend.
- All cast iron construction with cast chromium steel impeller.
- Extensive application flexibility — will handle raw sewage, slurries and liquids with solids up to 2 inch (50mm) in diameter.
- Recessed impeller version available handling solids in excess of 2-3/16 inch (56mm) in diameter.
- Continuously operated “Godwin” air ejector priming device requiring no form of periodic adjustment or control.
- Dry running, high pressure oil bath mechanical seal with abrasion resistant solid Silicon Carbide interfaces.
- Solids handling ball type Non Return Valve with renewable flexible rubber seat and quick release access feature.
- Compact unit mounted on skid base or two wheeled highway trailer both incorporating integral overnight running fuel tank.
- Simple maintenance — normally limited to checking engine and seal cavity oil levels.
- Standard engine — Yanmar 3TNV88 or Caterpillar 3013C. Available with a variety of engines including Hatz, Perkins and Deutz.
- A variety of silenced sets are available.