Godwin 6″ Pump
May 13, 2013
The Godwin Dri-Prime 6″ (150mm) CD150M with Bauer Quick-Disconnect suction and discharge hose automatic priming centrifugal pump is clearly the backbone of the temporary portable pumping industry. With solids-handling to 3″ (75mm) in diameter, maximum flows of 1700 GPM (385.9 m3/h) and 160′ (48.8 m) of total dynamic head, and indefinite dry-running capabilities, the CD150M can be found in a wide variety of applications from dewatering to sewage bypassing. Mounted on a highway trailer, the CD150M is the most maneuverable and versatile portable pumping system available, making it a favorite of contractors, municipalities, industry and environmental companies across the country.
- Fully automatic priming from dry to 28′ (8.5 m) of suction lift.
- Close coupled centrifugal pump with vacuum priming compressor mounted to a diesel engine. Also available in electric drive.
- Extensive application flexibility — will handle raw sewage, slurries and liquids with solids up to 3″ (75 mm) in diameter.
- Dry running, oil bath mechanical seal with abrasion-resistant solid silicon carbide faces.
- Continuously operated Godwin venturi air ejector priming device featuring belt-driven air compressor requiring no form of periodic adjustment or control.
- All cast iron construction with cast chromium steel impeller.
- Standard John Deere 4045D-T2, John Deere 4045T-T3, or Caterpillar 3054C-NA engine. Also available with a variety of other engines including Hatz, Perkins and Deutz.