Husqvarna Floor Saw 36″ FS4800
May 13, 2013
The FS 4800 D is a professional and very versatile floor saw for mid-size jobs. It is available in front pivot or rear pivot configurations. A rear pivot saw is recommended when maneuverability is key in road repairs jobs. The front pivot version is preferable for normal road sawing operations.
- Rear pivot model is recommended when maneuverability is key for road repair and service work.
- Patented power transmission system transmits more power to the bladeshaft with optimum torque.
- Bladeshaft tachometer helps operator identify correct bladeshaft rpm for selected blade size.
- Electric tracking system allows operator to make tracking adjustments with a touch of a switch, while cutting.
- Patented IntelliSeal bladeshaft system allows for a minimum of 500 maintenance-free hours and eliminates daily greasing of bearings.
- Also available in a 3-speed version, which extends the range of applications and allows for optimum performance when step cutting.
Join Our Team