Soff-Cut Saw X4000
May 14, 2013
The Husqvarna Soff-Cut 4000 self-propelled petrol saw is designed for heavy-duty commercial, industrial and paving applications. Features include a 20 hp twin-cylinder engine with overhead valves, heavy-duty air cleaner, electric start, full pressure lubrication, hydraulic valve lifters and a mechanical fuel pump. Three blade widths can be used, allowing different joint widths and crack control simultaneously.
- Self-propelled petrol saw with hydrostatic transmission.
- Electronic key start.
- Electric blade depth control.
- Mechanical remote retractable guide.
- Patented dry-cut diamond blade, anti-ravel skid plate and arbor.
- Patented low-noise and low-dust blade block enclosure.