Wacker Neuson Light Tower Diesel LTN6
May 14, 2013
The LTN series of narrow body light towers are ideally suited for illuminating general job sites, site prep, concrete pours, specialty events, paring lots road work and bridge work. A 30-foot adjustable tower rotates 360 degrees for optimum lighting flexibility. Quiet operation, the quietest in its class with sound levels as low as 67 dB(A) at 23 feet, offers maximum versatility for almost any applications. Large fuel tank allows for continuous lighting/run time.
- Elliptical light fixtures offer excellent job site illumination that is diffused and more uniform without the harsh spotlight effect of standard light fixtures.
- Lockable impact resistant plastic doors are rust and dent proof. Full-length doors also provide maximum accessibility for easy servicing.
- Four-point jack stands provide for easy leveling, stability on uneven terrain and superior wind stability.
- Mast-mounted base winch can be cranked while the operator is standing (eliminates bending) for improved ergonomics and easy operation. Some models feature dual power winches for quick set-up.
- Fully equipped highway-ready trailer offers a 2-inch ball hitch, 13-inch tires, four ties downs, DOT lighting, VIN number and chains.